I’ve been blogging for two years now and have “met” a variety of incredible people along the way. I find fellow bloggers by following certain tags on WordPress like travel and adventure to see what others are up to around the world.
It’s currently blizzard-ing outside as I write this – thank goodness for fuzzy socks and hot chocolate. Wooo!
I was recently nominated by the lovely Audra (aka Minnesota Gal) for the One Lovely Blog Award. Audra’s currently a college student in – you guessed it – Minnesota. Her blog is fun to read and she encourages everyone to worry less and smile more which I love. Soooo definitely check out her blog HERE.
Apparently there are rules to this award…(the internet is so weird).
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog. List the rules. Display the award on your post of the award. List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT JACKIE
- I’m an only child.
- I’ve seen Justin Timberlake 8 times live and then
stalked himcasually saw him in Jimmy Fallon’s green room when I worked at NBC during the SNL 40th anniversary…
- …But as much as I adore JT, my favorite artist is Michael Jackson (RIP) and my favorite song growing up was (this is not a joke) Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio. Like. Imagine five year old me singing along to this all the time. Too good.
- I’ve never played any sports because I’m super uncoordinated and yet I got Student of the Month for gym in high school once for my “team spirit.” hahahha
- My favorite book is The Time Traveler’s Wife.
- My dream in life is to open an old dog sanctuary — much like this one.
- I’ve kept hand-written journals since 8th grade…so I currently have 11 years worth of written commentary on my life so far. You know when people ask you: ‘if your house was burning down, what would you grab?’ (besides saving people and animals, etc.) For me, it would be my journals for sure. They are priceless.
And now…my nominations!
Spread the love, y’all!