Saw the below pic on Insta today and thought YES! but also… “Christmas month” could be captioned so many other ways… and so my gal Kayleigh and I riffed this fun little LIST.
- Spooky month, mashed potato month, and peppermint month // gingerbread
- And “Christmas cookie” month
- And “Santa-shaped cookie” month
–> are Santa-shaped cookies NOT Christmas cookies, Kayleigh?!
- “tree lighting” month
- “get fat” month
- “I wanna ice skate!” month
- “covered in bruises from ice skating” month
- “mulled wine is festive but gross” month
- “Charlie Brown” month
- “couples holding hands and me vomming” month
- “12 days of sexmas” month
- “couples posting pics in front of the Christmas tree” month
- “people giving each other meaningless candles and scarves for gifts” month
- “another year of not being kissed under the mistletoe” month
- “cheesy Hallmark movies that we hate but secretly love and wish we were in” month
- “happy endings don’t exist except in massage parlors” month
In other news, ’tis my BIRTHDAY MONTH and I’m stoked. 27 has been mad rad and 28 will be supa great. 🤘
Spread kindness and cheer, xo
The start of Autumn always evokes a certain sense of wanderlust in me.
The brilliant colors, crisp fall air, and abundance of hot chocolate warms my spirit, making me feel as though anything is possible.
Continue reading “5 Unique Fall Destinations”
Disclaimer: I just made this day up. Because it’s October. And it’s the 13th. And thirteen is my favorite number. Also, the trees are at that point of turning beautifully colorful, but like not all of them, so there’s still that mix of green and red and gold and it looks like fall and Christmas and cinnamon and sugar and beautiful and I love it, the end.
Continue reading “Happy Fall Appreciation Day”
As an avid animal lover who one day hopes to have a home filled with miniature pigs (the first one named Wendell, obviously) and chickens and goats and, like, a bazillion dogs, I’ve decided I’m going veg. This basically happened overnight like, two days ago. And I’m already craving steak…
Continue reading “How to become a vegetarian overnight”
Ahhh! Where have my early 20s gone?! Every September post-college, I feel soooo weird not getting ready for a new school year.
What’s my schedule going to be like? Who will my professors be? Where will I live on campus? Should I go to the d-hall or make ramen for dinner? Ramen, for sure. Oh but they just opened up a Popeyes on campus! But that costs money. Soooo, ramen. And then I snap out of it and realize none of these questions are relevant anymore and it’s SO SAD.
Continue reading “Two Weeks Till 25!”