Saw the below pic on Insta today and thought YES! but also… “Christmas month” could be captioned so many other ways… and so my gal Kayleigh and I riffed this fun little LIST.
- Spooky month, mashed potato month, and peppermint month // gingerbread
- And “Christmas cookie” month
- And “Santa-shaped cookie” month
–> are Santa-shaped cookies NOT Christmas cookies, Kayleigh?!
- “tree lighting” month
- “get fat” month
- “I wanna ice skate!” month
- “covered in bruises from ice skating” month
- “mulled wine is festive but gross” month
- “Charlie Brown” month
- “couples holding hands and me vomming” month
- “12 days of sexmas” month
- “couples posting pics in front of the Christmas tree” month
- “people giving each other meaningless candles and scarves for gifts” month
- “another year of not being kissed under the mistletoe” month
- “cheesy Hallmark movies that we hate but secretly love and wish we were in” month
- “happy endings don’t exist except in massage parlors” month
In other news, ’tis my BIRTHDAY MONTH and I’m stoked. 27 has been mad rad and 28 will be supa great. 🤘
Spread kindness and cheer, xo
The start of Autumn always evokes a certain sense of wanderlust in me.
The brilliant colors, crisp fall air, and abundance of hot chocolate warms my spirit, making me feel as though anything is possible.
Continue reading “5 Unique Fall Destinations”
It’s now just 13 days till I turn 26…eek!
How did I get to the point in my life where I’m closer to 30 than my teen years?!
Eh, I guess leaving behind those awkward teenage years isn’t so bad…
Continue reading “13 Super Subscription Boxes”
Ahhh! Where have my early 20s gone?! Every September post-college, I feel soooo weird not getting ready for a new school year.
What’s my schedule going to be like? Who will my professors be? Where will I live on campus? Should I go to the d-hall or make ramen for dinner? Ramen, for sure. Oh but they just opened up a Popeyes on campus! But that costs money. Soooo, ramen. And then I snap out of it and realize none of these questions are relevant anymore and it’s SO SAD.
Continue reading “Two Weeks Till 25!”
Alas, summer is coming to a close which can only mean one thing…my birthday is around the corner! Twenty days away in fact and for the third year in a row I’m “donating” my birthday to charity: water!
Continue reading “My 25th Birthday Wish”